- Matz stellar in final rehab start for B-Mets
- R-Braves' Gaylor dives to rob Drive's Moncada
- Mondesi lays out to make play for Naturals
- Ackley goes yard in RailRiders rehab outing
- Pooch takes joy lap in El Paso dachshund race
- Chasers' Coleman scales tarp to make catch
- Patterson hits walk-off homer in New Britain finale
- Naturals' Starling lays out for diving catch
- Keys' Caronia steals home for go-ahead run
- Red-hot Baez collects fourth hit for I-Cubs
- Reed caps two-homer night with Minors-best 33rd
- Blue Jays' Pompey slugs first Triple-A homer
Steven Matz will head back to the Mets after allowing one hit over 5 1/3 innings in his final rehab tuneup. One ball left the infield after the first and the lefty retired the last 10 he faced.
Seattle outfielder Mike Zunino came back to Triple-A Tacoma to work on his hitting and rediscovered his form. He went yard twice during a perfect 4-for-4 night at the plate Monday.
Zephyrs GM Mike Schline remembers sleeping in his office and showering in the clubhouse after Hurricane Katrina paralyzed New Orleans. Now 10 years later, his team stands strong.
- Matz ready to return to Mets after posting zeros
- Returned Zunino rolling at plate with Rainiers
- Blackburn deals into eighth for River Cats
- Ackley homers again in rehab win with 'Riders
- Promos: Trenton won't forget Pats' deflating
- Springfield's Baker spins complete-game gem
- Janas back on track after tweak for M-Braves
- Williamsport cruises to NYPL Pinckney crown